Friday, July 2, 2010

See? I actually do stuff with all my crafts!

Many times I will craft something then it just sits in my "look what I made and have nothing to do with it" pile. But look! Here are two things that actually are getting used!

First is my big key that I got at my thrift store. I wasn't sure where its home would be but here is its final resting place:
And my second item is the XXXL shirt-skirt! I am wearing it today! Here's a picture of me rockin my $1 skirt:



Totally excited that I'm finally wearing this skirt. I was waiting to figure out what to wear it with. I think it turned out pretty cute :)

3 comments:

  1. love that skirt! I wish I was tiny like you so I could wear stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt! Nothing like a good bargain. Looks like you scored on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is adorable! It was a t-shirt?! That's fabulous! :]

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments! Feel free to leave any feedback or suggestions! Thanks for reading.