Thursday, July 1, 2010

4th of July Ruffle T: FREE-vamp

I made this shirt 2 years ago for the 4th. I'm not so in love with it anymore and I don't really want to go spend more money on a shirt that I will probably only wear once (ie: the one from 2 years ago). So I decided to re-vamp this shirt using stuff I had...free-vamp :)

Here is before:
and After!


All I did was add some red ruffles to it (it covered up a stain too, score!). If I were doing this for a kid I would maybe add some sparkle to the stars. But I figured I would keep it a little more simple. I will driving up to Bass Lake on Sunday so I didn't want to go all sparkly up there.

I think it came out pretty cute!

1 comment:

  1. very cute! I didn't make a canadian tshirt for today! There are so many cute ones for US...I haven't seen any with a maple leaf!

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments! Feel free to leave any feedback or suggestions! Thanks for reading.