Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mini Tins

These Tins have been in the wedding section of the Dollar Tree. I Bought them a little while ago but didn't really know what to do with them. Then I had an idea. They are so cute and make great little gifts. You can put candy in them or jewelry in them to gift wrap it.




Read on!!





I've seen rosettes everywhere and I finally decided to try making my own. They were super easy! I thought they would be a little harder.

I started out with a strip of fabric and a piece of felt. I found it easiest to glue the rosette, then cut it out.

Glue the end of the strip of fabric to the felt then twist and glue in a spiral. Glue the end to secure.

Add some embellishments, then use your rosette to embellish your tin.








It's a Blog Party
 






2 comments:

  1. dont you just love the dollar store! so many things, so much potential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea!
    Thanks for linking up!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments! Feel free to leave any feedback or suggestions! Thanks for reading.