Monday, June 7, 2010

Craft Fair Burglar

I went to a craft fair yesterday in Santa Ana, CA and I bought....Nothing!! However I did walk away with lots of ideas! And my best friend walked away with a list of things I need to make for her. :) I "stole" a few ideas but I'm definitely putting my own twist on them.

I hear they do one in my city, Long Beach. I'm hoping to maybe take my stuff to a craft fair this summer. That would be so much fun! If anyone knows of one or a website that has craft fair info please let me know.

I can't wait to show you all of my ideas for crafts to sell. So far I think I will make:
-magazine wreaths and add clocks to them
-flowers: clips and headbands
-painted plates
-decorated notebooks
-rings

I think that's all I have so far... I'm sure I forgot something. I'll keep you guys updated!

1 comment:

  1. I featured your candles with twine on my blog today!
    http://ellesees.blogspot.com/2010/06/diy-beach-retreat.html

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments! Feel free to leave any feedback or suggestions! Thanks for reading.