Thursday, October 21, 2010

Footboard converted to a Craft Desk

Remember the Headboard I made? Well I didn't want a foot board, but it came as a set. So the foot board has been sitting in my room looking ugly. I usually do my crafting on the dining table (my roommate is very understanding but I'm pretty sure she would like to eat dinner at some point this year :P ).

I came up with the idea to put legs on the foot board and use it as my craft table. I bought the legs at IKEA for $3.50 each and just screwed them on.


 I'm so happy with how it turned out. I finally have a space to leave all my craft stuff out. One day I'll have a whole room for that. For now I'll just sit here and dream.
I got a new duvet cover at IKEA too. I love it. Just in time to put my down comforter on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love comments! Feel free to leave any feedback or suggestions! Thanks for reading.