Monday, April 12, 2010

Under Construction

Hi Everyone!!
I’m excited to start Blogging and I don’t really know what to say! So my plan is to start typing and hope its good. :P I am new to the whole Blog thing. So feel free to comment on everything about everything. Im still working on getting everything set up and figured out so bare with me.
I’ll start off by introducing myself. My name is Ali and I am 21 and a Design Student at CalState Long Beach. I’m broke which is why I like inexpensive things that I can make fabulous. I’m a big fan of the Dollar Tree and I love thrift shopping. As you may have guessed, I called my blog ‘Found in the “Ali”’ Because my name is Ali and I like to find things for free…. In the Alley! :P And I’m a big dork and I thought it was really funny :D One thing I say a lot is “pshhh…I can make that”. So This is my blog about things I find and fix up, paint and transform, and see and copy. Hopefully you can get some ideas for your life or at least enjoy reading about me surviving my life on a “goodwill budget”.
<3 Ali

3 comments:

  1. hahahh I say "pshhhh i can make that" alll the time! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your awesome tutorial, I see your blog is new, you are going to do soooo good, keep up the good work :) looking foward to more of your awesome tutorials, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! You guys are all so awesome. I can't tell you how happy this all makes me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love comments! Feel free to leave any feedback or suggestions! Thanks for reading.