Monday, March 21, 2011

Easy Wine charms

Last friday I went to game night with my mom and her friends. And of course there was wine, and of course it was St. Patties themed, so naturally I had to make wine charms. These were super simple and it cost me WAY less than $1 for all of them. 

I had a bag of little "foamies" shamrocks in 2 different color greens. All I did was sandwich hemp chord (you can use ribbon or string, whatever works) between two sharmrocks with hot glue. Then I wrote our names on them.

Done. Yay. Easy.

You could easily switch this to any holiday or theme. You could also put a rubber band in between them so you could wrap them around a can or bottle or cup. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love comments! Feel free to leave any feedback or suggestions! Thanks for reading.